Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas on Floyd Circle

Our Christmas celebrations kicked off Saturday. The kids and I went to Greenville to do our yearly Christmas party with my family. My family has grown soooo big. We had a good turn out. There were a few years there when it was just us grandchildren and we were to old to get excited like kids do. But this year we had 13 great grand kids. It was crazy but sooo much fun! We will go Christmas Eve to my other grandmothers for lunch then come home and make cookies for Santa. THEN Christmas morning Jake and Sandy will come up before the kids wake up and we will see what Santa brought. We will make breakfast and MikenAmy and kids will come up for breakfast and open more presents! We will then go to my dad's for lunch and MORE presents and back home for dinner with the Floyd Circle Crew. I LOVE Christmas! Spending time with family...... good times! Merry Christmas to ALL! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment